We can create the wedding of your dreams in as little as one month.
However, to insure that your date is available, we suggest that you book your event as soon as you decide to use us as your florist.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Initial consultations are complimentary. During the consultation, designs and prices will be discussed. A formal quote for services will be emailed after the consultation. When you are ready to accept the quote we will send you a contract to sign and return. Please send your contract and deposit to address provided.
- To reserve your event, a $100 deposit is due upon signing the contract. The final balance is due 3 weeks before your event. Please make sure to send your balance on time as we need to order your flowers ahead to assure availability.
- Communications will be very open via email, phone, or in person to make sure everything is in schedule.
- To cancel, we must receive 30 days notice prior to your event to receive a full refund.
- Washington State sales tax will be applied at the current tax rate (9.5%).
- Floral additions can be made up to 2 weeks prior to your event, and are subject to additional cost. Sorry but no floral subtraction at this point.
- Since we are working with a live product, we reserve the right to substitute flowers that cannot be obtained due to unforeseen circumstances, such as weather, shipping delays, etc. Every effort will be made to obtain the client's first choice and any necessary substitutions will be equal or greater value.
To secure your event, please sign and return your contract, with the deposit to:
Valentina's Floral Design
10228 NE 68th Pl
Kirkland, Wa. 98033